|Availability:||Out of stock|
In the Alaska Range, the calendar says May, but the weather says full-on cold. Equally at home during high-exertion alpine routes or freezing nights in a sleeping bag, for the truly committed, we offer Capilene® 4 Bottoms. The warmest and most breathable baselayer in the Capilene family, they have a soft, stretchy feel and a smooth face that glides beneath layers. Their brushed fleece interior insulates, wicks moisture and rests smoothly against your skin. Details include a brushed elastic waistband for next-to-skin comfort, functional fly and a gusseted crotch for full range mobility. Made of 3.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency fabric has a smooth face for easy layering
- Fabric’s open grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance
- Spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency fabric. Solids: 92% all-recycled polyester/8% spandex; Heathers: 91% polyester (30% recycled)/9% spandex; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 161 g (5.7 oz)
- Made in Colombia.