|Availability:||Out of stock|
An alpine fact: Sweaty leads turn into cold belays. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion in cool-to-cold conditions and to keep you dry and warm beneath layers, Capilene® 3 Midweight is the most versatile of our performance baselayers. Brushed on the inside for warmth, these bottoms are soft and compressible and have a smooth face that glides easily under layers. Details include a brushed elastic waistband and a gusseted crotch with a functional fly. Made of a 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester double knit, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Stretchy double-knit fabric provides excellent wicking
- Smooth face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric brushed inside for warmth and softness against skin
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.4-oz (183-g) Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (51-65% recycled) double knit, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 192 g (6.8 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.