When you’re carrying everything you need for a week of hard fishing on your back – or in checked airline baggage – every inch and ounce counts. Our Rio Azul Waders are built for extreme lightweight performance and max packability. The tough H2No® Performance Standard, 4-layer, 5.4-oz polyester fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish rolls up tight for travel and keeps you dry when you fish. Fully adjustable suspenders and anatomically designed left and right neoprene booties ensure a comfortable fit for long days in the water. A zippered, waterproof interior pocket protects phone or car-alarm remote from the inevitable that-tailout-was-deeper-than-I-thought swimming sessions. Stretch Wading Belt with DuraFlex® Stealth-V buckle protects you from the same. Front utility keeper for convenient tool attachment. Field repair kit included.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester plain-weave shell, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; with fully taped seams
- Adjustable suspenders
- Interior waterproof zippered pocket
- Laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.
- Anatomically designed left and right neoprene fitted booties
- Field repair kit included
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester plain weave, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 997 g (35.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.