|Availability:||Out of stock|
The Rio Gallegos Waders are the toughest, most puncture-resistant, waterproof/breathable fly-fishing waders we know how to engineer. They combine the finest level of durability while offering a new level of comfort and convenience. In other words, they're the ultimate wader. We started by strategically placing varying weights of our proprietary 4-layer, H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber fabric package with a waterproof/breathable barrier according to specific breathability or toughness needs. The result? Max durability and flexibility without resorting to excessive, heavy, sweat-trapping layers. Single Seam Construction (SSC) increases durability and freedom of movement. There are now no interior or exterior leg seams – only one up the back of the leg out of the wear zone. Our revolutionary merino wool, grid-lined neoprene booties wick perspiration and create guilt-inducing levels of foot comfort. The 3mm neoprene maintains the warmth of 5mm neoprene but with better breathability. Our innovative internal suspension system allows easy conversion to waist height and – this is critical – quick relief without having to remove your jacket or fight sticky zippers. The outside features two handwarmer chest pockets with water-repellent zippers. These pockets provide hand protection and ample storage for tippets, nippers and lip balm. An interior, welded TPU pocket provides waterproof security for cell phone, camera and keys. More features: sculpted upper for reduced drag in heavy currents, anatomically curved knees with removable knee pads, built-in fabric gravel guards with abrasion-resistant scuff zones and high-filtration mesh drain strip, a quick-release DuraFlex® Stealth-V buckle for an adjustable fit and, to avoid line catch, concealed stainless-steel locking boot hooks. High-filtration polyester mesh drainage strip is 100% recycled. Field repair kit included.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell, with a proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric has no multiple layers or added weight; exterior reinforcements on inseams resist abrasion
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for quick relief without having to remove jacket; TPU slide-and-lock design on front and back of suspenders offers security when wading deep; full elastic back provides all-day comfort
- Innovative SSC (single seam construction) seaming completely eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs
- Interior welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket keeps valuables dry and secure; chest handwarmer pockets with water-resistant zippers allow quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Anatomically curved knees; removable neoprene knee pads
- Anatomically designed left and right booties with abrasion-resistant soles; 3mm neoprene booties are lined with patent-pending merino wool grid, providing the same warmth and better breathability than 5mm neoprene
- Laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.; field repair kit included
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 9.1-oz 100% polyester microfiber with a proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric has no extra layers or added weight; exterior reinforcements on inseams resist abrasion. Booties: 3mm neoprene with abrasion-resistant fabric soles and wool grid lining
- 1219 g (43 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.