|Availability:||Out of stock|
The first day of an early season backpacking trip on the Grand Canyon’s South Rim starts in the cold snow and ends in the heat of the Inner Gorge. Regardless of the conditions, you’ll stay dry and cool in this versatile crew made with our stretchiest Capilene® performance baselayer fabric for breathability and ultrafast dry times. Worn alone, it provides 50+ UPF sun protection and a cool, drying airflow. Paired with another layer, it wicks moisture and adds warmth when temperatures drop. It has a tuckable length, self-fabric crewneck, flatlock seams to reduce chafing beneath pack straps and thumb loops for secure hand coverage. Made of 4.6-oz 94% polyester/6% spandex jersey with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
Beginning with our Spring 2015 styles, we've improved our women’s fit: There’s a slight increase at the waist for shaping and to ensure the fit is truer to size. All other measurements, such as chest and hip, remain the same. Please refer to our new, updated Women's Size Chart and Fit Descriptions for details. Note: this change applies to full-price Spring 2015 styles, not to past-season or on-sale items.
- Polyester/spandex blend for superior stretch and moisture management
- Smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Self-fabric crewneck for next-to-skin comfort
- Flatlock seams minimize chafing and provide layering comfort
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4.6-oz (156-g) 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 155 g (5.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.