|Availability:||Out of stock|
An alpine fact: Sweaty leads turn into cold belays. Designed to manage the extremes of high-output exertion in cool-to-cold conditions and keep you dry and warm beneath layers, Capilene® 3 Midweight is the most versatile of our performance baselayers. Brushed on the inside for warmth, these bottoms are soft and compressible and have a smooth knit face that glides easily under layers. Details include a flat mesh-backed waistband and a gusseted crotch. Made of 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester double knit, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
Beginning with our Spring 2015 styles, we've improved our women’s fit: There’s a slight increase at the waist for shaping and to ensure the fit is truer to size. All other measurements, such as chest and hip, remain the same. Please refer to our new, updated Women's Size Chart and Fit Descriptions for details. Note: this change applies to full-price Spring 2015 styles, not to past-season or on-sale items.
- Stretchy double-knit fabric provides excellent wicking
- Smooth face slides easily beneath layers
- Fabric brushed inside for warmth and softness next to skin
- Flat waistband has brushed inner mesh for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 5.4-oz (183-g) Polartec® Power Dry® 100% polyester (51-65% recycled) double knit, with Polygiene® permanent odor control. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 172 g (6.1 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.