More than a decade after we introduced the R1®, it remains a favorite the world over for good reason: It stretches, breathes, wicks and warms with ultimate efficiency. The full-zip iteration only enhances its range, whether worn as a midlayer or a lightweight jacket. The finely tuned high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec® Power Dry®) also squashes down to practically nothing, has a terrific feel and remains durable and warm. Two zippered handwarmer pockets sit above the harness line, and offset shoulder seams steer clear of pack straps.
Beginning with our Spring 2015 styles, we've improved our women’s fit: There’s a slight increase at the waist for shaping and to ensure the fit is truer to size. All other measurements, such as chest and hip, remain the same. Please refer to our new, updated Women's Size Chart and Fit Descriptions for details. Note: this change applies to full-price Spring 2015 styles, not to past-season or on-sale items.
- Versatile R1® fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Microfiber face speeds dry time and allows for easy layering
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with brushed polyester mesh
- Raglan sleeve construction reduces bulk under a pack
- 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 294 g (10.4 oz)
- Made in Colombia.