|Availability:||Out of stock|
In storm-racked regions, clothing is crucial equipment and a reliable hard shell is mandatory. When the skies unleash, stay the course in the Super Cell Jacket—a light, sleek and durable emergency waterproof/breathable hard shell that virtually disappears in your pack. It features a GORE-TEX® waterproof/windproof and breathable membrane and Paclite® Technology, with a protective inner layer that makes a separate lining unnecessary. The helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor offers good visibility in bad conditions, Touch Point System™ embedded cord locks in the hood and hem allow for quick adjustments and gusseted underarm panels let you reach without lift. Low-bulk, laminated, watertight zippers close the pit zips and harness-compatible pockets; microfleece-lined neck and wind flap are soft on the skin; low-profile hook-and-loop tabs close the cuffs.
Beginning with our Spring 2015 styles, we've improved our women’s fit: There’s a slight increase at the waist for shaping and to ensure the fit is truer to size. All other measurements, such as chest and hip, remain the same.
- 2-layer nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® Technology repels moisture and packs down to nothing
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System® with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Full-reach gusset panels under arms let you reach without raising the body of the jacket; coated, watertight pit zips offer ventilation
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets feature coated, watertight Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight
- Low-profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- 2.7-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® Technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 317 g (11.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.