|Availability:||Out of stock|
The freedom of wet wading encourages exploration, but it only takes using your regular wading boots once to realize they are not very compatible with wet wading. The hybrid felt and Vibram® outsole of our men's Intruder Boot offers confident traction on river bottoms and wet river banks, while the integrated neoprene sock hugs your foot for a warm, snug barefoot fit. The synthetic upper holds up to the abuse of rocky river wading, while maintaining a low-profile for easy trail hiking. The extended neoprene cuff seals out sand and gravel, and the cushioned midsole supports your foot for a full day on the river.
- Integrated neoprene sock blocks debris
- Full neoprene lining for cushioning & easy on/off
- Dual‐density EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Welded TPU pads in high abrasion areas
- Designed to be worn barefoot or with Simms® Neoprene Wading or Guard Socks